Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Britney Spears Keeps Dancing, Mom Watches


Shortly ago, it seemed an impossibility. But there are emerging indications that Britney Spears may really be on the road to getting her life back on track.
The Gimme More singer recently had visitation restored with her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, so far seeing the boys three times since.
Spears has also gotten back to dancing and it shows from the recent improvement in her physique - which should put an end to all of those baby rumors circulating the tabloids.
Continuing her workout regimen, Brit arrived at Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood on Friday afternoon with her mother, Lynne Spears, who is back in town from Louisiana.
Joining the mother/daughter Spears tandem for the dance outing were the Toxic singer’s blonde assistant and her new bodyguard - all there to make sure that Miss Britney keeps on the right path!
source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: