Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Uncle Willy Strikes Again!



Uncle Willy is back! Britney Spears’ big-mouthed uncle is speaking to the press again. Willy says that Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy was an accident just like Jamie Lynn herself. According to Uncle Willy, Jamie Spears had gotten a vasectomy after Lynne gave birth to Britney. Soo, where Jamie Lynn came from is sort of a mystery. Jamie initially got pissed and demanded a DNA test, which later proved that he was in fact the father of the baby. Uncle Willy says: "That's why they named her Jamie Lynn, to kind of make the point that she was from both of them."Someone should put Uncle Willy on check! That’s some personal info he’s releasing to the public. On a side note, does this mean that vasectomies are not 99.9 percent effective or is Jamie Spears the .1 percent?




Source: Hollyscoop



No comments: