Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Brit: Hit the Gym ... Baby One More Time



Britney Spears went to the gym twice last night -- and the pap crush at Bally may be to blame.Her daily trips to the Culver City gym have become a paparazzi mecca, so she hightailed it out of there for a more private session at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey. Maybe now she'll do her Jane Fondas in some sort of peace.
Source: TMZ

No comments: