Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Britney #1 Worldwide Most Listened To Artist


BBC's music siphering system, Sound Index, which gathers information about people listening to music on several major platforms such as iTunes, MySpace, Bebo, YouTube, and LastFM have revealed the charts for this week, and our very own Queen B is the most listened to!

This is a massive achievement for Brit and it just goes to show that people know, on the whole, Britney is still the Queen of Pop.

See the charts for yourself here!


Source: Britney Experts

No comments: