Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Is Britney Broken?


Britney was back at Bally yesterday and all the online rumblings about her possibly being paid by the gym to make 'appearances' are starting to sound less and less unlikely. I mean, Brit could exercise at home with a hot personal trainer so why is she doing it at Bally in Culver City of all places?
AND another question ... Brit still looks like she's in a funk, no?
We got fifteen angles of bland yesterday when we shot the girl after her workout. Isn't exercise supposed to release endorphins that make you feel good -- give you a rush?
What happened to the happy go-lucky Britney we used to know (and no, I'm not talking about the wild, driving-around-at-2am-to-RiteAid Brit); I'm talking about the old Brit, circa 2006)? Is she ever coming back?
See the video HERE!
Source:X17/Britney Experts

No comments: