Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dance Party 2 - featuring The Pussycat Dolls, Rihanna, Girls Aloud, Britney Spears and others


Dance Party 2 - Music To Make You Twist And Shout..!


Album Running Order
The Pussycat Dolls - I Don't Need a Man DVD Dance Routines
Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
Black Eyed Peas- My Humps
Rihanna - Umbrella
Girls Aloud - Sexy No, No, No
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
Sugababes - About You Now
Girls Aloud - Biology
Take That- Shine
Fergie - Clumsy
Christina Aguilera - Candy Man
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
Girls Aloud -Something Kinda Oooh
Hairspray - You Can't Stop The Beat
Mika - Grace Kelly
Soulja Boy - Crank That
Cascada - What Hurts The Most
Gwen Stefani - Holla Back Girl
Automatic - Monster
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls



Source:DanceParty

No comments: