Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Britney Spears & Dad Jamie Spears Go To The Bank!


First, our photographers spotted Britney leaving a building in Beverly Hills. Britney Spears goes to Eastwest Bank with her Dad Jamie in Beverly Hills. Later Britney goes to Ballys Fitness Center in Culver City. After she leaves the gym, you can see Britney smoking in her car.


See video here


Source: X17/Britney Experts

No comments: