Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Adnan Still Gettin' a Piece of Brit


Adnan Ghalib is still making late-night house calls to Britney Spears -- despite rumors she dropped his ass for sending other ladies racy text messages.Cameras caught him doing Brit's bidding at a gas station -- picking up an orange soda, Spears' favorite -- and telling paps all the stories about a breakup are "just rumors." He was then seen sliding right into Summit. Where he slid into from there is anybody's guess.


Source: TMZ

No comments: