Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Punctuation Is Pivotal


This is so gross!!!
Why do these rags insist on doing shit like this????
In Touch put Britney on their new cover with an attention-grabbing headline that reads, "Was Britney Raped?
WTF???
Why put in the question mark there?????
They should either know she was or wasn't. Why put this story out there if it wasn't true or if they had doubts about its authenticity?????
Oh, wait, we know why.
They wanna sell magazines!!!!
So disgusting.
We don't wanna question marks in covers! We want to know that what we're reading is FACT!

Source: Perez Hilton

No comments: