Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Commish Doesn't Think Brit Nuttier than Ever


Sources tell TMZ the Britney Spears conservatorship was extended not because Brit is on a downhill spiral, but because the court commissioner wants to ensure stability, given all the craziness.As we first reported, Jamie Spears will be in control of Brit and her personal affairs through July 31. The commissioner extended the conservatorship yesterday in a closed hearing. We've learned Brit's mental state was not a factor in extending it. The real concern is that another wacky motion might be filed to derail the conservatorship and the commissioner didn't want some outside lawyer swooping in if the conservatorship were to expire.Sources also tell us Jamie Spears wants to end the conservatorship before July 31 if his daughter's mental state improves. The commish was impressed that things have already stabilized.


Source: TMZ

No comments: