Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Britney Spears Earns Raves as a Dance Teacher


Britney Spears headed back into the dance studio Tuesday night to teach a class of 15 children. And her pint-sized pupils are singing her praises. "I like Britney,” 5-year-old Elissa Bouganim, who has taken three classes with the pop star, tells PEOPLE. “Today, first we were dancing slow, and then faster and faster …. Then we did the fish-move and lots of other fun things." The troubled 26-year-old has become a semi-regular instructor at the Millennium Dance Complex in the past month – as she has settled into an uncharacteristically quiet routine overseen by her dad Jamie. "It's just amazing to watch Britney with the kids," says Elissa's mom, Pam. "Elissa won't stop dancing now, that's all she wants to do. Britney has really inspired her." In fact, Elissa has grown so fond of her new teacher, she even gave Spears a gift during Tuesday's class. "It was a picture of [Peter Pan's] Tinkerbell," she says. "And she gave me a hug." These days, Elissa would be happy if Spears taught all her classes. "Britney is nice," she says. "I want to dance with Britney all the time because it's so much fun."

Source: People

No comments: