Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jamie Spears: So What's the Deal With K-Fed?


Is this going to piss off Kevin Federline? TMZ is at the law office of Stacy Phillips waiting for Michael Sands' deposition.Stacy wants Sands to spill the beans on what went down while he was the PR flack for Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Daddy's lawyer. Jamie is the co-conservator for Brit, which may explain his presence. The real question -- Sands has split from Kaplan after an ugly break-up and the PR guy is pissed. He's about to arrive.Stay tuned ...


Source: TMZ

No comments: