Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 6, 2008

James Blunt thinks Britney Spears is a "phenomenal artist"!


James Blunt thinks Britney Spears is a "phenomenal artist," but too many people are thinking about her panties rather than her singing career. During his sold-out Beacon Theatre show Friday night, Blunt had the crowd guffawing when he commented about "how people are probably wondering if Britney is currently wearing knickers in Los Angeles," between songs.After his show, Blunt told the Daily News that he stands by his defense of Britney's right to venture out sans underpants. "I think when you put the emphasis on her knickers and not on her talent, you lose perspective. It really detracts, as a whole, from things that are really important, like global warming and war," Blunt said. "Sending paparazzi to investigate things like this is useless. We're better than that; we have the power to teach and educate. Let's spend our time on that," the crooner said. At least the man practices what he preaches: he showed a touching video during a song about the upheaval in Kosovo.


Source: Nydailynews.com

No comments: