Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Fan's Interpretation Of 'Break The Ice'

Hi everyone at Britney Experts first i want to say thank you for putting so much time and effort into the site and for supporting britney even when in the hardest timesI would like to comment against the negative comment from "fans" i feel that they may not understand the video as to what others are thinking it may meanMy theory of the is that the man may be K-Fed although it may never be reveald true it could be i also think that the person she was destroying inside the old toxic building was an old britney meaning that she is reborn which is known to be a britney concept in other videos such as everytime Lastly i would like to ask that you post some of my article as i think it is relevent to put my view across as it might help some people The video shows where britney is at today and if you look closely it tells us just as much about our queen B as an interview would Thanks Grant Tiernan Watson (Scotland) (UK)

Source: Britney Experts

No comments: