Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

X17 XCLUSIVE: Jamie Lynn's Got A Craving - For Car Keys!


Pregnancy can do funny things to a young woman - but can it turn her into a thief?
Yesterday, our paps were down in Louisiana checking in with Jamie Lynn Spears as she went about her daily routine. Everything seemed to be going fine until Jamie Lynn decided that she'd had enough attention - and grabbed the keys to our guys' car right out of the ignition!
Luckily for our guys, the pregnant starlet returned a few minutes later with a smile and an assurance that it was all a big joke. Hey, we can take a joke - especially when it runs in the family!
(We're pretty sure she was kidding when she started talking about making her whole pregnancy up, too - now that would be one for Pop Fiction!)
Hi, Jamie Lynn!
You kidder!
The long road ahead
See pictures and video here
Source: X17

No comments: