Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Britney Spears Speaks Out on TV Role:


Britney Spears is glad to be back on TV.
"Working at How I Met Your Mother has been so terrific," Spears said in a statement obtained by Entertainment Tonight.
The singer is scheduled to play Abby, a dorky receptionist, on the March 24 episode.
"Everyone, including the cast, the crew and the producers, has been wonderful and Abby is such a fun girl to play," Spears said. "I'm having a blast!"
She filmed scenes yesterday in L.A. Her mom Lynne was spotted visiting her trailer.
"Britney’s not playing a version of herself," Mother creator Craig Thomas tells Us. "I think that’s part of what appealed to her."
He said she agreed to the part just one day after reading the script.
It is Spears' first return to the small screen since a 2006 cameo on Will & Grace.
Soucre: US Weekly

No comments: