Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Britney Spears tells pals “I hate my life”


Britney Spears has reportedly confessed to pals: “I hate my life.”Sources say the troubled chart star is bored of being stuck indoors - after dad Jamie ordered her to stay out of the limelight in a last-gasp bid to help her get better.He has told her she can’t go to nightclubs - or hang out with her paparazzi pals. But the restrictions are driving Brit crazy - and she is desperate to leave her home.A friend of the Toxic star said that Britney recently sent a text message to them saying: “I’m so bored.“I hate my life.”The friend went on: “She also sent a text saying, ‘They keep taking my phone away. If my dad knows I’m talking to you he’s going to be upset.’“She seems to genuinely miss the craziness. Sad as it is, she loved that life.”Dad Jamie Spears won control of his famous daughter’s multi-million dollar estate earlier this month. He vowed to help his daughter, who spent time in a US psychiatric ward at the start of the year, beat her demons and win back custody of her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.And he insisted that her party lifestyle would have to end. Now, friends say, a typical day with mum-of-two Britney includes spending hours alone in her bedroom in her $7.2 million USD, 7,400-square-foot Mediterranean-style villa in Studio City in Los Angeles.A frequent visitor to the home tells a US magazine it is “like a princess” room with several walk-in closets and a spa tub, plus a long counter where she used to keep all her wigs.”Dad Jamie stays in a room downstairs and leaves his daughter alone when she’s in her private suite, sources say. And because she is no longer allowed to go out, the pop star now spends hours in front of the mirror trying on different outfits.“Changing clothes all day long must seem harmless enough, so her dad doesn’t interfere with that,” a friend said.“She’ll change three or four times on days when she’s not leaving the house.” Some of those clothes include “fat clothes” that Britney likes to wear when she’s feeling bloated or out of shape.Friends say the 26-year-old also keeps a secret closet stocked with these loose-fitting garments for just these occasions.“Her life may seem out of control, but the inside of her house is very ordered,” the pal told OK! magazine. “She’s very clean and has no clutter.”

Source:ShowBizSpy

No comments: