Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Peoples Opinions Of Britney As A Mom Starting To Change


As alot of you know, Im also webmaster of the MySpace "Britneys Babies". Today I got a message from a Britney fan and here is what it said:Hey thank you so much for Representing britney in such a positive way, here in washington people have viewed this profile, and has really changed what they have thought about her.thanks from Gage.So please keep spreading positive words and vibes about our girl, because it IS working, and we're that much closer to letting the truth be known. Britney is sweet, she's human, and she's a fantastic mother, who is forced to live like a hunted and caged animal.If media and tabloids alike can convince the world to believe lies and rumors about Britney, surely we can convince them of the truth about her too!!To support Britney as a mom, visit Britneys Babies

Source: BritneysBabies

No comments: