Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sitcom Star: Britney 'Great to Work With'


No first-day jitters for Britney Spears. Arriving promptly at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on the L.A. lot of the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" with her assistant Brett in tow, Spears quickly got to work impressing her costars. "It pains me to report that on the first day of the shoot, Britney knew her lines better than I knew mine," actor Josh Radnor tells PEOPLE exclusively. "She's been great to work with." In the episode, which will air March 24, Spears plays a receptionist at a dermatologist's office, who falls for one of the show's main characters, Ted, played by Radnor. She is expected back on set tomorrow for a second day of shooting. Spears first met the cast on Monday during a table read. A set source told PEOPLE, "She was a bit nervous, but didn't let it get to her... She really seemed to enjoy herself and feel comfortable."

Source:People

No comments: