Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Break The Ice" Music Video A Cartoon

If "Break The Ice" is a freakin cartoon for a music video for real, I'll first laugh my ass off, then throw any sharp object around me at the closest person in proximity, then cry. The Sun is reporting that these are stills from the upcoming music video for "Break The Ice," even claiming it was Britney's idea to have a cartoon for the video: "The audacious promo to forthcoming single Break The Ice is set in a futuristic world, and sees Brit depicted as a pretty, slim line superhero. And the unorthodox shoot was the star’s own idea. She told label bosses she wanted a cartoon version of her celebrated Toxic clip." Guess we can't have it all! Would prefer her to get healthy then a new video shoot anyway.
Source: BreatheHeavy.com

No comments: