Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Brit's Faux Lawyer Files Appeal

Jon Eardley, the attorney who filed a request to have Britney Spears' custody and conservatorship cases moved to the federal courts, has appealed the February 1 decision that granted Jamie Spears control of the pop star's affairs.
In documents obtained by PageSix.com, Eardley claims that Brit wasn't given the proper five-day notice prior to the hearing.
Because it was determined that Britney isn't fit to retain her own counsel, Eardley has never officially represented the pop star. Eardley, who practices law out of his mother-in-law's home, shares spokesperson Michael Sands with Brit's former pal Sam Lutfi.

Source: Page Six

No comments: