Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Britney Meets The Mother


Word on the street is that Britney Spears is currently filming How I Met Your Mother. Brit’s going to be guest starring as a receptionist and the episode is set to air on March 24, so mark your calendars. Today’s a special day for Ms. Brit. First, her new video is debuting tonight online and now she’s in the midst of filming for the CBS series. This is definitely the type of news Brit fans love to hear. Okay, news like this and whatever’s going on in her love life. I’m happy Brit’s doing very well and I’m sure I’m not alone in this sentiment.


Source: JFXOnline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm maybe i just havent noticed til now... but shes smoking reds now? i thought she smoked lights... hmm am i just a little behind on this....???