Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Brit's Video Debuting Tonight

Get ready Britney fans because her animated video is debuting tonight. According to People.com, Brit’s latest animated video for “Break The Ice” will be shown tonight at 6:30 pm EST on the website Blackoutball.com. Her record company, Jive Records, has put together an online cocktail party, if you will. You can only get access to the video tonight and you’ll need a couple of passwords from the website to enter the “party”. So, make sure you get all the info you need for tonight and tell us how you liked the video! FYI, I just checked out the website and the chatroom is already full!

Source: JFXOnline

No comments: