Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Super Britney?


What would Britney Spears’ superhero name be? I guess y’all can make up your own names for her, because Brit’s going the animated route. Yes, Brit’s new music video for her single “Break The Ice” is definitely very anime-inspired. The single’s set to release on April 14, but I’m sure all Brit fans already know the song from her current album, Toxic. She has been really busy lately and probably didn’t have time to do a proper video. This is definitely a creative way to introduce a new song and will be a surprise for her fans. Can’t wait to see how the video turns out.


Source: JFXOnline

No comments: