Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Adnan: Driving While Douchebag


Adnan Ghalib isn't just riding Britney's weavetails, he's picked up some of her driving skills too!A TMZ staffer was driving down Melrose Ave. yesterday, when an unidentified d-bag with unfortunate chin pubes cut him off -- not once, but twice. What's the rush? Was there a court hearing he had to help Britney miss?!When our staffer pulled over to say a few kind words to the courtesy-impaired driver, they realized it was none other than the D-list paparazzo-turned-famous nobody himself and snapped a pic. It's TMZ, bitch!


Source: TMZ

No comments: