Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Britney's Next Album! Also Spend a day with Britney!

Y'all all know how it goes if your a friend of a friend who knows somebody information gets passed along, well my very good friend just informed me on some up and coming valuable Britney information!!!!I have remained friends with Larry even when him and Britney weren't working together, but now they are working together and I got some inside information on Britney's next album.Larry says Britney will be recording this year and part of next for a album release late next year. The promotion won't be as much as it was back in the day, but it will be more than what we saw with "Blackout". Expect the album to be alot more personal than any other, and she has already starting recording the album.That's all I got thus far, but I'd say expect a real comeback next year!Spend the day with Britney!!!!!!!Larry Rudolph also gave way a little information on a summer contest there planning!
Do you want to meet Britney, and spend a day with her?Well, this summer we have your chance to do just that.One lucky person will be chosen to spend a whole day this summer with Britney.Larry Rudolph will decide what kind of contest we are to have to decide the winner. So get ready.Who knows this summer you might be hanging out with Britney!
Credit:-OfficialSupportBritneySpearsBlog-BritneyOverdoseMy source is very trustworthy so I would say start jumping up and down ya'll! Britney is back bitches! We will keep you updated on this information as we get it!

No comments: