Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Britney is still Bald!?!


I've heard different rumors from fans saying Britney's hair is getting so long or whatever, but who really knows the state of her hair unless your her hair dresser! I've even heard she will be bald the rest of her life? With all the extensions and coloring she does to her hair it very well is a possibility.I mean the girl changes her hair color as much as she changes her under ware, were guessing she wears them we really don't know ha ha anyway, Take a look at this picture I noticed she has a very noticeable bald spot under her extensions. You be the judge is Britney still bald?Poor thing! Maybe shaving it all off was a mistake? We hate to bring this up, but her fans argue on a daily basis about her hair so we thought we would bring this to your attention. Now what do you fans think? Comment below please!-BritneyOverdose

No comments: