Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WOOD WANTS TO HELP LOHAN AND SPEARS


ROLLING STONE and former hellraiser RONNIE WOOD has offered his personal help to troubled starlets BRITNEY SPEARS and LINDSAY LOHAN.Both Spears and Lohan spent time in rehab last year (07) after brushes with addiction - an issue close to the guitarist's heart.Wood has long battled drinking problems, and spent time in a clinic as recently as 2006.He says of Lohan and Spears, "The poor things. I'd love to help them. You've got to go through it to get to it. You have to experience all the lows because life is hard."-PR Inside

No comments: