Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Britney Won't Return To 'How I Met Your Mother'


Contrary to reports, Britney Spears is not in talks to return to CBS' hit comedy “How I Met Your Mother,” Access Hollywood has learned.Reports were circulating online, suggesting the pop singer was discussing another appearance on the show.Last month, she played a slightly bonkers (and sexually charged receptionist) with a mega-crush on Ted (Josh Radnor).Despite helping to propel the sitcom to their highest ratings in the show’s three-season history, she will not return to the program.-AccessHollywood

No comments: