Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears New Photo Hints: "It's a Girl!"


Is it a girl for Jamie Lynn Spears? The odds would be with the little sister of Britney Spears as she has two boys so as averages go wouldn't that mean that Britney's pregnant little sister Jamie Lynn and the whole Spears clan would be due another girl? They are going to need one to carry on the tradition of the Spears girls and their path to stardom, right?On Monday, Jamie Lynn was spotted with a pink baby bouncer (at least I think that is what it is, it is some sort of pink baby item) and surely she wouldn't put a little boy in that, right? After months of hiding inside Jamie Lynn is now out and about and showing off her baby bump in photos and is now giving hints about the baby. Mom Lynne Spears has kept her under wraps but she is broken out and is all over Kentwood showing off."Do you think Jamie Lynn Spears is sitting there thinking, "I've got the pregnant queefs, I'm wearing this engagement ring that I had to pay for and I'm not even old enough to vote. Where did my life go?" Yeah, probably not. She's really thinking, "I wonder if my baby is going to be fat. Ugh.I really hope he's not fat. Can you put a baby on Hoodia? Yeah probably...I mean...if I smash it down with banana. Oh lord, please don't give me a fat baby." He adds, "It's a girl! She's totally going to name her Casey Jamie." Oh the humanity!

-NationalLedger

No comments: