Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Adnan Ghalib Still Sees Britney Spears


At one point, I thought that the thing between Adnan Ghalib and Britney Spears was over … seems not!Adnan may be laying low when it comes to Britney, but he still checks up on her and visits her.About a month ago Adnan and Britney were spotted in her Mercedes just outside her Summit home.Adnan also picked up a dvd or two a couple of days before this and visited Britney and her sis Jamie at The Summit.As for his hanging out with Kathy Griffin … it was Kathy’s idea in order to see what it would be like to stir up a paparazzi frenzy!On another level it seems Adnan was involved in a sticky situation a couple of days ago; he suffered a stab to his arm and black eye! What’s up with that?On the JFX website, they state that he’s fine, got the medical attention he needed and that all happened because of death threats on Adnan entering a new level!Hope you’re well and fine … Be careful Adnan!-Wa!eg/BritneyOverdose

No comments: