Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Britney Works It Out!


Our girl Brit is back to work - with her old friend and manager Larry Rudolph!After a workout at Bally's Total Fitness in Studio City, Britney headed into the recording studio accompanied by Larry, Lynne and Jamie.Just like old times, huh?Larry was the man who was credited with discovering Brit, and skyrocketing her to fame with the single "...Baby One More Time" - Here's hoping their renewed partnership will do it "one more time" for Brit!




Source: X17

No comments: