Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Britney struggling with dad's rules?


Britney Spears struggling with dad's rules?'Britney can't accept the new rules. She feels like a child again,' says a source. 'She's getting frustrated that she can't do as she pleases. 'She was already at her wits' end after being told her allowance was only 1500 a week, but now Jamie's suffocating her even more by choosing what career she goes into.' Jamie believes that the only way to help his daughter is to get her back to work, so he's in talks with her old manager Larry Rudolph. Britney's starting to rebel against being 'forced' back into the limelight and is threatening to return to her uncontrollable behaviour. 'Her dad masterminded her recent appearance on a US sitcom [How I Met Your Mother] because he thinks that if she does more acting it'll not only keep her out of trouble,' says a source. 'The only time she gets any freedom is when she goes to the Millennium Dance Complex in LA to teach the kids and get some exercise. It's no fun when you're 26 and living with your dad.' -TheBosh/BritneyOverdose

No comments: