Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two Videos of Brit on April 11

April 11, 2008: Now when Brit walked in to B2V Salon in Beverly Hills, she looked like she was trying to grow dreadlocks. But when she came out of the salon, she looked primped, pressed, and prepared for the paparazzi that was waiting to see her every move! Just the way a pop-princess should be. Keep up the good work Brit!
See Video here
April 11, 2008: X17 XCLUSIVE ANGLE!! X17 photogs spotted Ms. Britney Spears at one of her favorite spots, Sushi House Unico, last night in Bel Air.
See Video here
Source: X17/Britney Experts

No comments: