Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mother's Day treat for Britney Spears as her family get together


After being allowed to visit her two sons again it seems troubled star Britney Spears will soon be seeing a lot more of her family. Not only is the singer going to spend a day with her young boys, ex-husband Kevin Federline is to come along too.Fittingly, the "family day" out is planned for May 11 – Mother's Day in the United States. At the moment, the blond singer is only entitled to visit Sean Preston, two, and 18-month-old Jayden James, although that could change. Kevin apparently believes his ex-wife is "almost ready to be a full-time mom again", reported the Sunday Express. Caring dad Kevin is also said to be delighted with Britney's recent successes. "He can see she is responding to treatment for her bipolar disorder, staying sober and trying to rebuild her life and career," the newspaper added.-HelloMagazine

No comments: