Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is the Britney year so the world better look out .She coming through.

Britney has been doing fantastic over the past couple of months. She has been working really hard on her career it seem with dance studios and recording studio. As well as making tv appreances. Her personal life with family has been seemingly do well as she is seeing her kids and her parents seem to be doing great with whatever they are doing. But with all this going on Brit has seemed to bring someone back Larry her former/manager again into the picture. If you watch the X17 video of her at the recording studio you will see Larry. When he is in the picture you know great things are about to come from Britney . The one and only princess of pop. Fans get ready for the new mission Brit is on. Britney keep up the great work on your recovery. Welcome Back Larry.Source: Britney Experts

No comments: