Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Britney Could See Youngins Soon


TMZ has learned lawyers at today's custody hearing are hashing out a plan so Britney can see her babies again. But there's a snag.We're told both sides are in agreement -- Britney should get visitation rights in a therapeutic setting. But sources say the lawyers are meeting right now and can't agree on the terms.We know K-Fed wants Brit to have visitation back. In all probability, a psychiatrist will supervise visitation. TMZ has reported that people involved in the conservatorship would also like to find a private facility where Brit can receive treatment for her bipolar disorder.Brit hasn't seen her kids for a month and a half.Will the attorneys reach an agreement today? Stay tuned ...


No comments: