Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Britney Update


There was another hearing this morning for the ongoing custody battle between Britney Spears and ex-hubby, Kevin Federline. Though both parties were not present, Brit’s dad, his co-conservator and Brit’s Trope & Trope lawyer, Ann Kiley, were present. There probably be won’t be any changes in the custody today, but Kevin Federline has been voicing his wish to have Britney back in their sons’ lives. It’s been seven weeks since Britney saw her boys, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden Jaymes, 1. Britney’s been doing very well lately, so hopefully as she gets better, her custody issues will also follow suit. One day at a time, right?


No comments: