Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Britney Still Can't See the Kids


At today's custody hearing regarding Britney Spears and the custody of her two sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, the commissioner once again ruled that Britney is not allowed to see her children and that the current custody agreement remains in effect.
Britney, 26, is still allowed to speak with the kids over the phone. The other news from the hearing is that the firm of Trope and Trope, which had tried to be released from representing Britney last month, was finally excused from the proceedings, to be replaced by Stacey Phillips.
Commissioner Scott Gordon also ruled regarding the motion filed by lawyer Jon Eardley last week in which he asked that Britney's conservatorship and custody hearing be moved to federal court. The commissioner said that the motion has no bearing on the custody case.


No comments: