Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brit's Lawyer Says Her License Case is Stalled


Britney Spears' lawyer Michael Flanagan tells PageSix.com that her driving without a California license case cannot move forward as long as she is deemed "mentally incompetent."
Flanagan plans to say as much to the judge at tomorrow morning's hearing in Van Nuys, Calif.
He tells us he "hasn't been in contact with Britney due to her current medical situation." While he would settle for an infraction (i.e., violation) on behalf of Britney in this case, "making any other decisions at this point isn't possible, because Commissioner Goetz [the judge in Brit's conservatorship case] has ruled that she isn't mentally competent."


No comments: