Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Britney Screws Sharon Stone


Surly Sharon Stone and her adorable adopted son Roan were trying to enjoy a quiet dinner together last night -- when Britney came and f-ed it all up!Stone was eating at Mulholland Grill, located inconveniently next to Sushi House Unico, where Brit showed up and brought her pap-tourage with her. Sharon didn't look too pleased with the sudden cam-assault -- or with herself, when she scraped the bumper of her car backing out of her parking space!


No comments: