Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gag Me with a Lawyer


Brit's soon-to-be-gone lawyer Anne Kiley just asked Commish Scott Gordon to gag the lawyers and others connected with the custody battle from speaking to the media about the case. K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, objected to the gag request, stating that it was a violation of free speech. Kaplan said Kiley has accused him of leaking like a sieve. Kaplan also cited a conversation he had with Kiley that ended up on TMZ while the conversation was still taking place -- i.e., he's not leaking if he's still talking.In the end, the Commish denied the gag motion. The hearing is now behind closed doors.


No comments: