Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No Visitation…For Now


The lawyers weren't able to work things out during lunch.
Britney won't be able to see her kids any time soon, sadly.
"Both sides want to see the day that visitation can resume, K-Fed’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told the press. "It is a question of working out details on how that can happen. Mr. Federline looks forward to his children having their mom in their life."
There is talk of sending Spears to a live-in treatment facility for her bipolar disorder. Hopefully that will happen!


Source: www.perezhilton.com

No comments: