Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Britney Gets Her Train On


Britney's days of gas station and men hopping are behind her. Brit was all smiles Saturday as she left the house of her vocal coach. She spent the rest of her afternoon working out at Bally's in Ventura. She's reportedly gearing up for a tour, which is why she's been at the gym every single day for the past few weeks. It's nice to see her get her life back on track, but at the same time, sane Britney is such a bore.
Source: HollyScoop

No comments: