Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Custody Report says Brit has "Issues"



The parental bible in the Britney Spears/Kevin Federline custody war is in -- and it is powerful, folks.
It's called the Child Custody Evalauation report. Sources say it is "several hundred" pages long, and lawyers for both sides received it on Friday. Our sources say the report is a "mixed bag" -- both encouraging and damaging for Britney. The report, written by Dr. Jane Shatz, is extremely detailed. There is a hearing next week (May 6) in the custody case and the report could be all-telling.And, sources say, the report "makes it more likely that Britney will show for the hearing."Lawyers for both sides refused to comment or respond.
Source:TMZ

No comments: