Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Official! Britney Is Back on HIMYM


She's baa-aack.
As rumored for weeks now, Britney Spears is indeed returning to CBS' giddy-good comedy, How I Met Your Mother for at least one more episode. It's been confirmed by Fox Studios that Brit-Brit will play the same role, Abby, in the 19th (and penultimate) episode of the season, airing May 12.
"We're all so thrilled to have Britney joining us once again," HIMYM boss Craig Thomas said. "And just to head it off at the pass this time around: Yes, Mom, Britney's very nice and no, I can't get her autograph for you." They begin shooting today.
What's the ep about? Well, according to Fox: "In 'Everything Must Go,' Barney and Abby realize that they have one thing in common: their mutual hatred of Ted. The new 'couple' decides to go to the bar to flaunt their new relationship in Ted’s face. Desperate to get a rise out of his former pal, Barney pops a surprising question to Abby."
In the words of Long Duck Dong, he's getting maweeed?! Can't be, right? Our beloved Barnana is TV's most beloved antimonogamist!

Source: E!

No comments: