Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Justin Timberlake Britney Spears World Tour 2008


Britney Spears‘ father has begged Justin Timberlake to join his daughter on her tour in order to save her dying career.
Adding fuel to recent rumors that Britney Spears is planning a 2008 World Tour, papa Jamie Spears recently contacted Justin Timberlake with the proposition that the “SexyBack star” join his former girlfriend on a co-headlining world tour.
According to snitches for The National Enquirer, Justin has turned down the opportunity to tour with Brit-SHOCKING! Justin told Jamie that he is exhausted after just ending his own eighteen month tour in December 2007, adding that he is not planning to tour in 2008.
Source:PopCrunch

No comments: