Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Britney Spears wears a towel in gym nearly giving guests an eyeful


Before you start to think that Britney Spears is going back to her mad ways I have to tell you that thankfully this is not the case. Britney was caught in the Gym with just a towel wrapped around her body as she had just completed a very hard workout and then went to get changed. She then realized that she had forgotten her bottle of water and decided to stay in her towel from the changing rooms.
A few people from the gym watched in disbelief as they was met with this once mad singer standing in the middle of the gym with just a towel on, and you could tell that Spears could not hide her smirk. We should remember that Britney is now doing a great job with not only trying to get her body back into the fit shape that it once was but also trying to get her private life and singing career back on track.
I do a workout for an hour a day but Britney’s workout makes me look stupid, the singer has been spending at least 6 hours each day on the cardio machines, which is how she has managed to drop 20 pounds in just thirty days. Reports also suggest that Britney Spears is already back in the recording studio working on a new album.
Source:DailyMail

No comments: