Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Behind the Wheel, Britney Scares Her Neighbors


Behind the Wheel, Britney Scares Her NeighborsCategories: car trouble, britney spears Britney Spears is never seen behind the wheel of a car in public anymore. But inside her gated community, neighbors say Brit kills time by using the cul-de-sacs as her own private speedway.One neighbor tells E! News "Britney seriously drives every afternoon around the neighborhood over and over—like back and forth from her house to the gate to her house, spins around the cul-de-sac and back to the gate. At like 50 miles an hour!"This high-speed pacing only adds to our image of Brit as a caged animal, yearning to be free... but too much of a menace to herself and society to be let loose.The neighbor worries Brit is driving too erratically, adding: "She's kind of like a maniac. It's very weird, and I'm scared she's going to run over one of my kids."Consider yourself lucky, neighbor. At least she isn't offering them rides.Source:E!

No comments: