Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus Replaces Britney Spears as Paparazzi's Favorite


Ever since Daddy Spears got control of Britney she has been a bore, so boring even the paparazzi have moved on, choosing the younger and hopefully future car wreck Miley Cyrus as their newer favorite target. A top photo agency told Rush & Molly that "there were less than a half dozen [paparazzi] covering Britney" this weekend, but "there were 30 in the pack covering Miley Cyrus."Not even the big news of Brit appearing on the TV show How I Met Your Mother was good enough to bring more photographers out. Even though we can only pray that Miley Cyrus will self-destruct in 3 or 4 years, it is a long shot.It is a sad state for the pop culture world when Miley Cyrus is the most interesting thing we have going on right now. Hopefully Amy Winehouse has something up her sleeve.

Source:2snaps/BritneyOverdose

No comments: